HTC One Father’s Day Giveaway T&C
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. CONTEST PERIOD
The OtterBox Planet OtterBox Contest entry period begins June 12, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (MST) on June 15, 2013. (“The Entry Period”).
This promotion is open worldwide to Planet OtterBox readers. Employees of the Sponsor are eligible to participate, but are not allowed to win any of the grand prizes listed below. VOID where prohibited.
3. HOW IT WORKS
During the Entry Period, users must comment on the HTC One Father’s Day blog post according to the directions in the blog.
- Failure to include an artist, song or album in the post will result in automatic disqualification
- All submissions become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned
- All entries must be your own
- All submissions must be received by 11:59p.m. (MST) on June 15, 2013
4. THE PRIZES
The Grand Prize is the winner’s choice of an HTC One OtterBox case, and an HTC One smartphone. Four runners up will receive their choice of an HTC One OtterBox case. Contents of the prize may vary and are at the discretion of OtterBox. A cash payment, an exchange or a transfer of the prize to a third party are not possible.
5. THE WINNER
Five (5) winners will be chosen at random using www.random.org. The winners will be instructed to contact the OtterBox team within 48 hours of being notified to claim the prize. The prize will be mailed to the winner. The prize can only be claimed personally by the respective participant. It is not possible for a third party to claim the prize. If a participant who has been declared the winner fails to respond within two (2) days after the notification has been sent, entitlement shall be revoked and the organizer is entitled to determine a subsequent winner and award the prize to this person instead of to the participant originally declared to be the winner.
6. SUBMISSION CONTENT GUIDELINES
Submissions may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive;
- unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- is profane;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive;
- endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- appears to duplicate any other submitted submission;
- contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others or any trademarks, names or logos owned by others;
- communicates messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- and/or violates any law.
All submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content deemed unacceptable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published. The Sponsor makes the final determination as to which submissions are eligible to take part in this promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the criteria, dates and guidelines of the contest at any time.
All submissions become the physical property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting your submission, you grant the Sponsor full and unlimited usage rights to your submission, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium and unlimited right to display, reproduce, record, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, add to, subtract from and re-title.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS/CONDUCT
By participating, users agree to these Official Rules and Planet OtterBox terms and conditions which are final and binding in all respects. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned due to causes that affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the promotion.
Further, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the selection process or the operation of the promotion; (b) violating the Official Rules; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any property or service, or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Void where prohibited.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect submission information, or for any failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of submissions at any point in the operation of this promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure; or (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any the website or any combination thereof.
The Sponsor of this promotion is OtterBox