Monect: Your All-In-One PC Remote
If you’re a gamer looking for a relaxing spot to play the latest Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil or Street Fighter then look no further than your big comfy couch.
After installing Monect, the free app, sit back, relax and play any driving, joystick or shooting game you like and control them from your Android mobile device.
Monect was created by an XDA Forum member and launched last month. Created as a one-stop-shop solution for gaming, presentations, keyboard and media control, this app really stands out from the rest of the remote apps available today. Monect provides a wireless interface to control a PC, effectively turning your phone/tablet into a keyboard/mouse/joystick/keypad all-in-one combo.
With a 4.3 rating in the Google play store this free app performs flawlessly over Bluetooth and is highly recommended for people using their PCs as a home entertainment system.
1. RaceMode – Play PC driving games with your phone over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth using G-Sensor
2. Touchpad – Simulate touch
3. My Computer – Browse files on your computer from your mobile device
4. Joystick – Play any joystick game from your Android device
5. FPS mode – Use gyroscope to aim the target for any shooting games
6. Keyboard – Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard or numeric keyboard for your PC
7. Text transfer – Type text on your phone and then transfer the text to your PC directly
8. PPT mode – Control your PC from your mobile device during lectures or meetings
9. Browser, Media Control – Easily control all kinds of web browsers and media players
Tell us, what would you use Monect for?