OtterBox Broncos VIP Package
OTTERBOX BRONCOS VIP PACKAGE CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By participating in the Contest, each Entrant (as defined below) fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of OtterBox, LLC (“Sponsor” or “OtterBox”) or its designee (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, judging of entries, selection of prize winners, and the awarding of prizes), which decisions are final and binding in all respects.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The OtterBox Broncos VIP Package Contest (the “Contest”) is open to individuals who are a U.S. resident 18 years of age or older, with a residence within 75 miles of Sports Authority Field at Mile High (“Entrant’). Employees of OtterBox (Sponsor), their parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents, dealers, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesale distributors and individual retail licensees and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
2. TIMING: The Contest begins at 7:00pm MST on September 26, 2013 and ends at midnight on November 11th, 2013 (“Contest Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, you must Tweet where you will be watching this week’s game and use the hashtag #Otters4Broncos. No entries will be accepted after the cutoff deadline of midnight on November 11th, 2013. Limit one entry per person/email address. Enter only using an e-mail address subscribed and registered in your name. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same e-mail account on the same day, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized e-mail account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for any computer, on-line, telephone, human error or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. PRIZES/ODDS: Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. The winner will be selected and notified within twenty four hours of the end of the Contest Period, via email. Winners must respond to such notification within 24 hours after notification or an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Once the winner accepts the prize, they will be mailed information pertaining to the prize. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted, except by the Sponsors who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize: Prize is four club level tickets to a Broncos football game, including parking passes. (approximate retail value is: $1000).
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners will be required to execute and return affidavits of eligibility and liability/publicity releases in order to claim their prizes, except where prohibited by law. Winners must be a U.S. (except CA) resident 18 years of age or older, with proof of an address within 75 miles of Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Non-compliance within these requirements may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All entrants grant to Sponsors, and their licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the entrant’s name, e-mail address, mailing address and other information collected on the Release form as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by the Sponsors. Further, by accepting a prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsors, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, dealers, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesale distributors and individual retail licensees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Contest-related activity, or participation in this Contest. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. The Sponsors will prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
6. DISPUTES: This Contest shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions, which might indicate the applicability of any other state’s laws. Any and all controversies or claims arising out of or relating to this Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in Englewood, Colorado, by filing a claim in accordance with the then effective Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment on the award rendered pursuant to such arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.