Submit Your Story Terms and Conditions
The CRR Service is offered and available to users who 16 years of age or older. By using the CRR Service, you represent and warrant that you meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the CRR Service.
If you do not wish for your real name to be posted publicly, we encourage you to use a unique nickname.
By submitting any User Contribution through the CRR Service, you grant Company and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, edit, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material in perpetuity throughout the universe in any medium or format whatsoever, on any platform, and for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising, public relations, publicity, packaging, and promotion of Company and its affiliates and their businesses, products, and services, without further consent from, or royalty, payment, or other compensation to you or any third party. You further hereby represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your User Contribution(s) and have the right to grant the license granted above to Company and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Company, have full responsibility for that content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible, nor liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the CRR Service.
If you would like to modify or delete your User Contribution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request. In some cases, we may not be able to edit or delete all such content, for example, your nickname or product review from all derivative works created that we have already published. However, if you withdraw your consent for Company to use any User Contribution, we will not use this information in future advertisements or publications.
The following “Content Standards” apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the CRR Service. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any information that is known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading, or that would otherwise be likely to deceive any person.
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other protected class.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by Company or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, or “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the CRR Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the CRR Service or the Website or expose them to liability.
- To introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the CRR Service or the website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the CRR Service or the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the CRR Service is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the CRR Service and the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. The CRR Service includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users. All statements and opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
Company has the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions, in whole or in part, for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the CRR Service or the Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company does not review all material before it is posted through the CRR Service, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. Company has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Information about You and Your Use of the CRR Service
Release and Indemnification